This is the ideal program for borrowers who are interested in purchasing or refinancing a loan amount that is above the Conventional County Loan Limits (of $484,350) through a Conventional fixed-rate loan. As such, it is among the best programs for borrowers who want to either refinance their existing home, purchase a second home or buy an investment property where the loan amount exceeds their county loan limits. Benefits include:
- Some counties will not cap the loan limit at the typical amount.
- A minimum credit score of 620.
- Fixed-rate mortgage options with a 15 year term.
- Fixed-rate mortgage options with a 30 year term.
- ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) offered as well.